Digital Conference Service
Users can apply to open academic conference sites on this sub-platform. The conference contact can create the conference homepage with one- click. The conference participants can access to the homepage for conference enrollment or exhibition registration. The main functions are as follows:
- Creation of Conference Website with One-click: By logging in the conference platform and filling in the related information, users can create a conference website in an intelligent way and enjoy the high efficiency and super convenience of online conference.
- Whole-course Conference Service with Flexible Customization: provides whole-course service of conference website system solutions with abundant website personalized customization functions.
- Publish Conference Information with Ease: Users can update texts, pictures, attachments, and videos of the conference website at any time; and can also push and display the update(s) on the international conference platform.
- Online Review Process: appointing reviewers-- online review-- searching result online-- administrator monitoring the review progress in real time.
- User-defined Conference Notice and Feedback: Users can select templates of conference notice and feedback freely. Timely and effective email system will ensure the smooth communication between you and the participants.
- Long-term Preservation of Conference Content:The websites, notices, news, texts, pictures, videos, documents and other materials generated during academic conference can be preserved in " International Academic Conference Cloud Platform of China's Education System" for a long time.
- The Digitization of Conference Achievements:Conference achievements from the platform (dissertations, patents, draft standards, etc.) can be digitized into metadata in standard format and be preserved in "International Conference Outcome Library" for a long time. This also enables the convenient communication with major international publishers and leads to smoother publication. The metadata can also support databases such as Web of SCIENCE and EI Compendex.