"China's Higher Education International Academic Conference Cloud Platform" (CHEIACCP) is a management and service platform for international conferences entrusted by The Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China to HUST (Huazhong University of Science and Technology). As an international conference "Internet Plus" platform integrated with "Management, Publicity, Service, Guarantee, and Evaluation" functions, this platform aims to manage and publicize international academic conferences of China's higher education and its related information.
- Management: provide administrative examine and approval management for international academic conferences of colleges, universities, and institutions directly subordinating to the Ministry of Education. This function mainly includes international academic conference application process management, application document management, and conference summary management.
- Publicity: post and push information related to international academic conference via internet. This function mainly includes international academic conference announcement, conference information bulletin, publicizing and reporting of International Academic Developments.
- Service: provide online and offline conference services for international academic conferences via the sub-platform of international conference services. This function mainly includes online services for international academic conferences, mobile terminal services, and online copy-editing service.
- Guarantee: provide long-term preservation of conference outcomes via HUST Library private cloud. This function mainly includes processing, preservation, and analysis of international conference outcomes, conference outcome pre-release, communication and contact with major international academic publishers for international conference outcome publishing.
- Evaluation: evaluate conferences and manage quantified input and output according to the scientific information analysis conducted by HUST Library. This function mainly includes statistics and analysis on conference business data according to outcomes from associated experts, scholars, dissertations, and publications related to international conferences.
This platform not only provides services for institutions of higher learning and scientific research institutions directly subordinating to the Ministry of Education, but also offers one-stop international academic conference services for international academic conferences of education system, helping to form a closed loop in conference management.
There are four functional service areas: "International Conference Application Sub-platform", "International Conference Service Sub-platform", "International Academic Developments Sub-platform", and "Conference Academic Repository".