As an "Internet plus" platform for the international conferences in China's Educational System, CHEIACCP aims to publicize international academic conferences and its related information, and integrates the functions of "Management, Publicity, Service, Guarantee, and Evaluation" together.
- Management: provides management for international academic conferences of colleges, universities, and research institutions directly subordinating to the Ministry of Education. This function mainly includes the application process management, application document management, and conference summary management of international academic conferences.
- Publicity: releases and pushes information related to international academic conference via internet. This function mainly includes conference announcement, conference information bulletin, publicity and report of "International Academic Developments".
- Service: provides online and offline conference services for international academic conferences via this sub-platform. This function mainly includes online services for international academic conferences, mobile terminal services, and online reviewing service.
- Guarantee: provides long-term preservation of conference outcomes via HUST Library private cloud. This function mainly includes processing, preservation, and analysis of international conference outcomes, pre-publishing of conference outcomes, communication and contact with major international academic publishers for the publishing of our conference outcomes.
- Evaluation: evaluates conferences and quantifies input-output according to the scientific information analysis conducted by HUST Library. This function mainly aims to collect and analyze the conference business data according to the outcomes of the associated experts, scholars, dissertations, and publications related to international conferences.