Academic Repository functional domain refers to the "International Conference Outcome Library" of CHEIACCP. This sub-platform mainly provides the services of processing, preservation, analysis and pre-publishing of international conference outcomes. The main functions are listed below:
- Long-term preservation of conference academic achievements: provides long-term preservation of international academic conference achievements. Outcomes published in international conferences, such as dissertations, monographs, and patents, can be preserved in CHEIACCP for a long time.
- Data retention: provides long-term data retention for internal materials of international conferences. There is no need to emphasize the importance of published outcomes such as dissertations, monographs, and patents. However, the non-public documents, such as experimental data, training courses, lectures, and process files, are also valuable and cannot be neglected.
- Resources interflow: provides convenient access to international academic conferences. Referring to the standards of publication and distribution industry, the platform can provide operable resources access for users to reach major academic publishers and mainstream data-resource bases.
- Expert information: provides brief introduction to the important experts and scholars at home and abroad. The platform can collect, sort out, and share the personal resources of the experts. It also provides the search service of expert information for international academic conferences.
- Quantified analysis: conducts quantitative analysis of the international academic conferences and abstract information from the massive knowledge. The platform can evaluate the academic influence of the conferences with Big Data analysis. Also, by combining quantification indexes, such as "H Factor", "Paper Citation Rate", and "Journal Impact Factor" , the platform conducts quantified evaluation on international conferences with various information analysis tools and evaluation methods.